M.Patmos Crossover Crewneck
M.Patmos, a New York City-based clothing label, and Purl Soho share a commitment to fine craftsmanship, function, comfort, and elegance, and so, to reflect our mutual admiration, together we created this very special M.Patmos Crossover Crewneck Pattern!
To begin, Purl Soho chose one of our very favorite M. Patmos sweaters, one with timeless style and modern, unexpected details. Then, we translated it from a ready-to-wear sweater into a hand-knitting pattern. M.Patmos’s sweater is no longer for sale, but its design lives on here as a knitting adventure!
The M.Patmos Crossover Crewneck has the appearance of simplicity and the beauty of surprising moments: an asymmetrical hem, a crossover yoke, and subtle selvages and shaping. Not necessarily for beginners, this Pattern is full of the kind of details that more advanced knitters appreciate!
We knit this incredible sweater in our equally incredible Cashmere Merino Bloom. A beautiful blend of extra fine merino and soft cashmere, it is perfectly suited for such an exquisite knit!
- 6 (7, 7, 8, 8, 9) skeins of Purl Soho’s Cashmere Merino Bloom, 75% extra fine merino wool, 25% cashmere. We used Dove Gray.
- US 6, 32-inch circular needles
- US 6, 16-inch circular needles
- A set of US 6 double pointed needles
- US 4, 16-inch circular needles
- 2 stitch markers
- Several stitch holders or scrap yarn
- Purl Soho’s M.Patmos Crossover Crewneck Pattern Download (Please Note: This Pattern is no longer available for purchase. For assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.)
21 stitches and 29 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch on larger needles
NOTE: To get the right sizing, row gauge is very important for this pattern.
35 (37½, 39½, 42, 45, 48)
To fit actual chest circumference of 31-33 (33½-35½, 35½-37½, 38-40, 41-43, 44-46) inches, with 2-4 inches of positive ease.
- Finished Chest Circumference: 35 (37½, 39½, 42, 45, 48) inches
- Finished Length from Shoulder to Bottom Edge: 22¼ (22¾, 23¼, 24, 24½, 25¼) inches
- Finished Armhole Length: 7 (7½, 8, 8¼, 8¾, 9) inches
- Finished Length from Underarm to Bottom Edge of Back: 14½ (14½, 14½, 15, 15, 15½) inches
- Finished Length from Underarm to Cuff: 18 inches
SAMPLE: The sweater pictured here is Size 35 inches, with 2½ inches of ease
Please Note: The M.Patmos Crossover Crewneck Pattern is no longer available for purchase. For assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)