Eleventh Hour Marled Scarf
Color True, we’re not swimming in time at this point, but that’s what our Eleventh Hour Marled Scarf is for! It’s for setting aside the sound of the ticking clock, casting on two strands of Gentle Giant, and knitting a beautiful, sumptuous scarf… All before the clock strikes midnight!
Our original version of this striking scarf used two strands of one color of Gentle Giant, but this year we’re loving a grand scale tweed. By mixing Heirloom White with some of our favorite colors, this mega seed stitch is fascinatingly oversize and wonderfully modern!
Wow more than one of your deserving friends with an Eleventh Hour Marled Scarf this holiday season. Gorgeous, incomparably cozy, and yes, super fast, this is a knit you’ll actually have time to wrap!
Shown here with our one of our Trio of Colorwork Hats!
Share your progress and connect with the community by tagging your pics with #PurlSoho, #PurlSohoBusyHands, #PurlSohoEleventhHourMarledScarf, and #PurlSohoGentleGiant. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Color 1: 2 skeins of Purl Soho’s Gentle Giant, 100% merino wool. Each skein is 48 yards/ 125 grams; approximately 96 yards required. We used Heirloom White.
- Color 2: 2 skeins of Gentle Giant 100% merino wool. Each skein is 48 yards/ 125 grams; approximately 96 yards required We used…
- Top Row: Mint Ice, Cowrie Pink, and Calico Pink
- Bottom Row: Honey Amber, Super Pink, and Orange Koi
- US 50 (25mm) straight or circular needles
3 1/2 stitches = 4 inches in stitch pattern with yarn doubled
7 inches wide x 80 inches long
Follow our original Eleventh Hour Scarf pattern as written, except pull a strand of Color 1 and Color 2!