Valentine’s Day is all about love and friendship, and we can’t think of a better token of both than our Beads + Tassels Necklaces! They are utterly uncomplicated to make and a joy to give and to wear.
To make this special batch of heart-day necklaces, we used our Six Tins of Seed Beads in the aptly named Valentine palette. And for the playful tassels, we used our beautiful new Sewing Thread Bundle, also called Valentine. Along with our easy to follow Beads + Tassels Pattern, you’ll need just a few more odds and ends to make six beautiful necklaces to give to whomever you love: partners in romance, friendship, or crime! -Molly
To make six necklaces, you’ll need…
- A Beads + Tassels Necklaces Pattern
- Six Tins of Seed Beads, size 12 in the palette Valentine
- A Tin of Seed Beads, size 8 in Warm Bronze
- A Sewing Thread Bundle in the palette Valentine
- 6 packages of Griffin’s Silk Bead Cord, No. 5: three in Coral and three in White
- Purl Soho’s Small Tassel Maker
- A hand-sewing needle
30, 32, and 34 inches in circumference
Our Beads + Tassels Necklaces Pattern is available as a hard copy or PDF download.
Beads + Tassels Necklaces Kits
Six Tins of Seed Beads
Or pick up Six Tins of Seed Beads in a different palette for your own version of Valentine’s Day love! Don’t forget to add Silk Bead Cord, a Sewing Thread Bundle, a Small Tassel Maker, a Tin of Seed Beads in size 8, and a Beads + Tassels Necklaces Pattern!