To make Purl Soho's Weekender Duffle you'll need...
- ¾ yard of midweight fabric. We used Robert Kaufman’s Railroad Denim in Dotted Stripe, Wide Dotted Stripe, and Varied Stripe.
- 2 yards of bias tape. We used Purl Soho’s Bias Tape By the Yard in Natural or Indigo.
- 5 yards of 1 1/4-inch webbing. We used Purl Soho’s Sangle Cotton Webbing in Natural.
- Two spools of thread, one to match the fabric and one to match the webbing. We used two110-yard spools of Gutermann’s Cotton Sewing Thread, both in color 1040 or in colors 1040 and 6210, depending on the fabric
- An 18-inch non-separating zipper. We used Purl Soho's Non-Separating Sipper, 18 inches in Ivory
- Purl Soho's Strap Hardware Kit
Another option: All of these materials, except the Strap Hardware Kit, come together in our Weekender Duffle Bundle.
You'll also need...
- A zipper foot and heavy sewing needle for your sewing machine
Finished Dimensions: 8 1/2 inches in diameter x 18 inches long