Our Value Study Scarf Bundle includes…
- Yarn A: 1 (2) skeins of Purl Soho’s Linen Quill, 50% fine highland wool, 35% alpaca and 15% linen. Each skein is 439 yards; approximately 439 (643) total yards required. We used Eggshell Blue.
- Yarns B-F: 5 skeins of Purl Soho’s Sweetgrass, 65% organic cotton and 35% superfine alpaca. Each skein is 437 yards; approximately 102 (146) total yards required. The colors of Yarns B-F are…
- Yarn B: 1 skein of Heirloom White
- Yarn C: 1 skein of Pale Sesame
- Yarn D: 1 skein of Buckwheat Beige
- Yarn E: 1 skein of Rye Flour
- Yarn F: 1 skein of Walnut Shell
You will also need…
NOTE: Although you’ll knit this scarf flat, you’ll need to be able to knit stitches from both ends of the needles, which is why circular needles are required.
24 stitches and 52 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch
Finished Dimensions: 9 (15) inches wide x 70 inches long