Our Four Points Baby Blanket Bundle includes...
- 4 skeins of Purl Soho's Linen Quill, 50% fine highland wool, 35% alpaca, 15% linen
Choose from five palettes...
- Hearth: Pale Oats, Kiln Red, Oatmeal Gray, and Pale Mushroom (This is the palette we used for our sample crochet blanket.)
- Desert Marigold: Heirloom White, Turmeric Yellow, Rose Granite, and Oatmeal Gray
- Speckled Feather: Salt + Pepper, Oatmeal Gray, Kettle Black, and Stillwater Blue
- Wild Radish: Pale Oats, Lavender Opal, Heirloom White, and Oatmeal Gray (This is the palette we used for our sample knit blanket.)
You'll also need...
Crochet: 21 stitches = 4 inches in single crochet
Knit: 24 stitches = 4 inches in garter stitch
Finished Dimensions (both versions): Approximately 36 x 36 inches