Last year’s Winter Wreath in White was inspired by a snow-covered world touched by hibernal light. This season, we’re celebrating winter’s most enduring color with our new Winter Wreath in Evergreen. Beacons through the gray days of winter, fir trees bring depth and richness to the winter palette, and our Winter Wreath in Evergreen is an ode to that lasting beauty!
We made our Winter Wreath in Evergreen following the same simple pattern as our Winter Wreath in White but this time using a new palette of dark and mysterious greens. The Winter Wreath Kit in Evergreen comes with everything you need to make your own, including templates, a full-color instructional booklet, 100% wool felt in two shades of green, sequins, beads and more!
Just like the conifers that inspired it, this Wreath is sure to last through this winter season into the next, year after year. -Corinne
Our Winter Wreath Kit in Evergreen includes all the supplies you’ll need to make one Wreath…
- Five 18 x 18 –inch pieces of 100% Wool Felt, 1mm thick
- 4 pieces of Mallard Green
- 1 piece of Hunter Green
- ½ yard of coordinating interfacing
- 1 spool of cotton sewing thread to coordinate with the Wreath Form
- 2 skeins of embroidery floss in green and black
- ¼ ounce of sequins (Purl Soho’s Sequins, 4 mm in Black)
- ¼ ounce of seed beads (Purl Soho’s Seed Beads, size 12 in Evergreen)
- An embroidery needle
- A beading needle
- A needle threader
- Stuffing for the wreath form
- A fabric marker
- A 5/8-inch D-ring for hanging
- A full-color Pattern and cutting templates
Finished dimensions: 16 inches in diameter
The Winter Wreath Pattern is also available for purchase separate from the Kit, as either a hard copy or download.