Valentine’s Necklaces in Liberty of London for 2016
Our Valentine’s Necklaces in Liberty of London for 2016 are a perfectly pretty way to celebrate the big day! Like last year’s version, these couldn’t be more straightforward to sew, but because we used beautiful Liberty of London prints and richly colored wool felt, the impact of these cuties far surpasses the skill needed to make them!
This year, we’ve created a new Heart Necklaces in Liberty of London Bundle, which has everything you’ll need to make these charming charms, including four mostly-pink Liberty of London prints. We can’t think of a better way to say Happy Valentine’s Day!
Get everything you need with our Heart Necklaces in Liberty of London Bundle. It includes…
- Four 9 X 26-inch pieces of Liberty of London’s Tana Lawn Classic prints: Toria in Pink, Thorpe in Pink, Katie and Millie in Pink, and Michelle in Soft
- Two 9-inch squares of 100% Wool Felt in Coral and Pink
- A 10-yard bobbin of bright pink Chinese Knotting Cord, 1mm
- A 110-yard spool of Gutermann’s Cotton Sewing Thread in color 1040
- Approximately 3 ounces of stuffing
These are enough materials to make 12 to 15 Valentine’s Necklaces, depending on how many kid and adult sizes you make. There is plenty of fabric and wool felt to make more, but you’ll need another bobbin of Knotting Cord and maybe some more stuffing!
- Charm: Approximately 1¾ inches wide by 1½ inches tall
- Necklace Circumference: 23 ½ (29 ½) inches
For the free pattern, please visit our original post here.