We first introduced our Heart Necklaces in Liberty of London for Valentine’s Day, but we’ve since realized that once a year just isn’t enough for these pretty pendants, and so, a Mother’s Day version was born! This time we upped the chic factor a bit, picking a smoky palette of Liberty of London and backing them with Purl Soho’s new sparkling Mineral Linen.
This version is elegant and adult but still come straight from the heart. What mom wouldn’t love something handmade and stylish, made just for them especially by you! -Molly
Get everything you need with our Materials for Heart Necklaces in Liberty of London kit in the Mother’s Day palette. It includes…
- Four 9 X 26-inch pieces of Liberty of London’s Tana Lawn Classics in Elizabeth (Black), Mitsi (Gray), Strawberry Thief (Gray), and Katie and Millie (Peach)
- Two fat quarters of Purl Soho’s Mineral Linen in Obsidian and Warm Silver
- A 10-yard bobbin of Chinese Knotting Cord, 1mm in Peach
- A 110-yard spool of Gutermann’s Cotton Sewing Thread in color 1040
- A 110-yard spool of Gutermann’s Cotton Sewing Thread in color 9430
- Approximately 3 ounces of stuffing
These are enough materials to make 12 to 15 Valentine’s Necklaces, depending on how many kid and adult sizes you make. There is plenty of fabric to make more, but you’ll need another bobbin of Knotting Cord and maybe some more stuffing!
- Charm: Approximately 1¾ inches wide by 1½ inches tall
- Necklace Circumference: 23 ½ (29 ½) inches
For the free pattern, please visit our original post here.