- Main Color: 2 skeins of Purl Soho’s Worsted Twist, 100% merino wool
- For size Small/Medium, we used Wheat Flour.
- For size Medium/Large, we used Heirloom White.
- Contrast Color: 1 skein of Purl Soho’s Worsted Twist, 100% merino wool
- For size Small/Medium, we used Honey Pink.
- For size Medium/Large, we used Oatmeal Gray.
- A set of US 6 double pointed needles
NOTE: Two skeins of one color are enough for a solid pair of socks in either size; and 4 skeins (two colors, two skeins each) are enough for two pairs of socks in either size, if you reverse the colors!
22 stitches = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
Foot Circumference: 7 1/4 (8 3/4) inches, comfortably stretching several inches
Foot Length: Adjustable