Our Library Blanket Bundle makes one Throw-size blanket and includes (shown above, top to bottom and left to right)...
- 1 skein of Purl Soho's Line Weight, 100% merino wool, in Heirloom White. Each skein is 494 yards; approximately 484 yards required. (We used almost an entire skein. Make sure you knit on gauge, or pick up an extra skein of Heirloom White if you're nervous about running out. If you don't wind it into a ball and don't use it, you can return it for store credit!)
- 1 skein of Line Weight in Bright Flamingo, approximately 267 yards required.
- 1 skein of Line Weight in Red Plum, approximately 385 yards required.
- 2 skeins of Line Weight in Lotus Flower, approximately 588 yards required.
- 2 skeins of Line Weight in Blue Jeans, approximately 558 yards required.
- 1 skein of Purl Soho's Linen Quill, 50% fine highland wool, 35% alpaca, and 15% linen, in Pale Oats. Each skein is 439 yards; approximately 404 yards required.
- 1 skein of Linen Quill in Super Orange, approximately 259 yards required.
- 1 skein of Linen Quill in Dark Iris, approximately 237 yards required.
- 1 skein of Linen Quill in Crocus Bud, approximately 119 yards required.
- 4 skeins of Linen Quill in Cobalt Blue, approximately 1378 yards required.
NOTE: For a Crib-size blanket, you'll need just one skein of each color, except Linen Quill in Cobalt Blue. For that color, you'll need two skeins!
You'll also need...
20 stitches and 40 rows (or 20 ridges) = 4 inches in garter stitch
Finished Dimensions: 40 inches wide x 33½ inches long (40 inches wide x 58 inches long)
Sample: The blanket pictured here is Throw size.