Our Learn to Embroider an Alphabet Sampler Kit includes…
- 1/2 yard of Purl Soho's Daily Linen (sample colors shown are Ash Green and Warm Clay)
- 7 skeins of cotton embroidery floss in 6 colors
- 7 paper bobbin cards
- 4 embroidery needles
- A 4-inch wooden embroidery hoop
- A water-soluble fabric marker
- Straight pins
- A 12-inch wooden dowel (for hanging)
- 6 sheets of iron-on transfers, including the Alphabet Sampler Transfer and 8 other alphabets
- A Learn to Embroider an Alphabet Sampler Pattern, a full-color instructional booklet
Note: The Learn to Embroider an Alphabet Sampler Pattern + Transfers, as well as Embroidery Floss Bundles, are also available separately.
Finished Dimensions of Sampler: 15 x 12 inches
The iron-on transfers included with this Kit create lines on the fabric that are not technically erasable, and we recommend trying to stitch directly over them. However, we have found that when you lightly press the transfers with a dry iron on a mid-tone natural fabric, the lines do tend to fade with time and sun exposure.