Although cables may look complicated, they're surprisingly easy... and very satisfying! Our Traveling Cable Hat presents the perfect opportunity to hone your cable skills. Learn everything you need to know to make your own in just two two-hour classes!
- Skills Covered: Knitting in the round and creating cables with a cable stitch holder
- Experience Required: Casting on, knitting, and purling
- Instructor: Sarah Solomon
- Location: Purl Soho, 459 Broome Street, New York City
- Supplies: For a complete list of required supplies, please click the Product Details tab, above.