Join pom pom expert, Marisa Morrison of The Neon Tea Party, for a super fun workshop creating Pom Pom Garlands using our Pom Pom Kit! Students will create a very satisfying and beautiful Garland using Pocket Posy and our Pom Pom Maker Set. You will learn how to create patterned pom poms and also how to string them all together. In the end, you'll have your very own Garland to take home, as well as the skills you'll need to make more...all while having a lot of fun!
- Experienced Required: No previous experience needed.
- Location: Please note that this workshop will be held at Purl Soho's Studio Space, a short distance from our shop. Please meet us at 403 Broome Street, New York City!
- Instructor: Marisa Morrison
- Supplies: All necessary materials for this class will be supplied, and as a special bonus, any student interested in purchasing a Pom Pom Kit or Pom Pom Maker Set will be offered a 10% Off Discount after the class!
- Our classes are designed for students age 14 and older, but children ages 10-13 are also welcome in the company of an adult. Please be sure to reserve a spot for both of you! And we're sorry, but we can not accommodate children under 10.
- Contact: If you have questions, please check out our Class FAQs; or call us at (212) 420-8796,12-6 weekends, 12-7 weekdays; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.