Join pom pom expert, Marisa Morrison of The Neon Tea Party, for a super fun workshop creating Pom Pom Garlands with tassel accents! Students will use an array of colors hand-selected from the Purl Soho yarn collection, as well as the handy-dandy Loome Tool, to create a very satisfying and beautiful Garland. You will learn how to create patterned pom poms and layered tassels, and also how to string them all together. In the end, you'll have your very own Garland to take home, as well as the skills and tools you'll need to make more...all while having a lot of fun!
- Experienced Required: No previous experience needed.
- Location: Please note that this full day workshop will be held at Purl Soho's Studio Space, a short distance from our shop. Please meet us at 403 Broome Street, New York City!
- Instructor: Marisa Morrison
- Supplies: All necessary materials will be supplied, including Purl Soho yarn to use in the workshop, plus a Loome Tool and Trim Guide to take home!
- Contact: If you have questions, please check out our Class FAQs; or call us at (212) 420-8796,12-6 weekends, 12-7 weekdays; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.