- 885 (970, 1125, 1205, 1350, 1445) yards of light worsted / DK yarn. A cashmere-merino blend is shown here.
- US 7, 32-inch circular needles (or size needed to get correct gauge)
- US 7 double pointed needles
- US 6, 16-inch and 32-inch circular needles and one set of double pointed needles for ribbing (or one size smaller than gauge needle)
- US 5, 16-inch circular needles for collar (or two sizes smaller than gauge needle)
21 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch using gauge needle, after blocking
Finished chest circumference: 36½ (39½, 42¾, 45¾, 48¾, 51¾) inches
Model is shown wearing size 39½ inches with +5½ inches of ease