Hand-knit socks are not only a wonderfully portable and fun project, they're also a serious delight to wear! Learn how to make these classic Baby Socks over the course of just two classes, and walk away with the perfect baby gift!
- Skills Covered: Turning the heel, creating a gusset, shaping the toe, and developing confidence with double pointed needles.
- Experience Required: Basic knitting skills
- Location: Purl Soho, 459 Broome Street, New York City
- Supplies: For a complete list of required supplies, please click Product Details, above.
- Contact: If you have questions, please check out our Class FAQs; or call us at (212) 420-8796,12-6 weekends, 12-7 weekdays; or email us at email@example.com.
More Information: If you would like us to let you know when we schedule this class again, please enter your email in the field below.