The winter holiday season may get all the attention, but to me, the arrival of spring is the biggest celebration of the year! Our new Early Spring Handkerchief Linen Bundle is as perfect a vernal color palette as I can imagine. Just like the season itself, it is luminous, sweet, and full of potential!
We used the Early Spring Bundle, along with a coordinating Cotton Thread Bundle, to sew up a batch of our Classic Mitered Corner Napkins. They are simple and fun to make, especially with the help of our easy-to-follow video tutorial, and in natural linen, they’ll last for many early springs to come! -Molly
To make 18 dinner napkins you’ll need…
- Purl Soho’s Handkerchief Linen Bundle in Early Spring, which includes six ½-yard pieces of Purl Soho’s Handkerchief Linen.
- Purl Soho’s Cotton Sewing Thread Bundle in Early Spring which includes six 110-yard spools of Gutermann’s Cotton Sewing Thread and color coordinates with the Linen Bundles.’
You will also need…
- An erasable fabric marker
- A pair of tweezers
- A rotary cutter
- A self-healing cutting mat
- A 6 1/2 x 24 1/2-inch non-slip straight ruler
Finished dimensions: 16 x 16 inches
For the free pattern, please visit our original post here.