Simple, portable, affordable, and fun, weaving on a tapestry loom is a wonderful place to start your weaving journey! Students will leave this three-hour demonstration workshop with an understanding of how to create a beautiful hand-woven textile and with the confidence to continue to explore the fascinating art of tapestry weaving.
- Skills Covered: Warping a tapestry loom, how to plain weave and basket weave, make rya knots and soumak, and create shapes and designs
- Experience Required: None
- Instructor: Kira Silver
- Location: Purl Soho, 459 Broome Street, New York City
- Supplies: For a complete list of suggested supplies, please click Product Details, above.
- Contact: If you have questions, please check out our Class FAQs; or call us at (212) 420-8796, 12-6 weekends, 12-7 weekdays; or email us at [email protected].