Beginning Machine Sewing unravels the mysteries of the sewing machine! In the process of making an impressively polished Easy Tote, students will acquaint themselves with the whole machine sewing process, from cutting fabric to backstitching, all in just two 3-hour classes!
- Skills Covered: Basic sewing vocabulary, how to sew with the machine, the best way to measure and cut fabric, and how to follow a simple pattern
- Experience Required: None
- Location: Purl Soho, 450 Broome Street, New York City
- Supplies: For a complete list of required supplies, please click Product Details, above.
- Contact: If you have questions, please check out our Class FAQs; or call us at (212) 420-8796,12-6 weekends, 12-7 weekdays; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Information: If you would like us to let you know when we schedule this class again, please enter your email in the field below.