Go from novice to knitter in this 3-session class! Along the way, you will discover the fun and fascination of knitting, while creating your very own hand knit scarf.
- Skills Covered: Casting on, making knit and purl stitches, making stitch patterns (stockinette, seed, and rib), binding off, and weaving in ends
- Experience Required: None
- Instructor: Marilla Cubberley
- Location: Purl Soho, 459 Broome Street, New York City
- Supplies: For a complete list of required supplies, please click Product Details, above.
- Contact: If you have questions, please check out our Class FAQs; or call us at (212) 420-8796,12-6 weekends, 12-7 weekdays; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.