Take your knitting skills to the next level and learn to knit in the round! The Basic Hats for Everyone Pattern is the kind of hat that you turn to again and again, year after year. It covers four hat styles: rolled brim, garter stitch brim, ribbed brim and ear flap; and is sized to fit just about everyone: babies, uncles, and grandmas. It is also basic enough for learning all the fundamentals of knitting in the round!
- Skills Covered: Using circular and double pointed needles, working in the round
- Experience Required: Casting on and knitting
- Instructor: Sarah Solomon
- Location: Purl Soho, 459 Broome Street, New York City
- Supplies: For a complete list of required supplies, please click Product Details, above.
- Contact: If you have questions, please check out our Class FAQs; or call us at (212) 420-8796,12-6 weekends, 12-7 weekdays; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.