This beginner's hand embroidery workshop puts you on the path to stitching right away! Using our beautiful Learn to Embroider a Sampler Kit as a guide, we'll cover the basics of embroidery, including a great variety of hand embroidery stitches and techniques.
- Skills Covered: Plying floss, putting fabric into a hoop, employing basics techniques, stitching embroidery stitches, and lots more!
- Experience Required: None
- Location: Purl Soho, 459 Broome Street, New York City
- Supplies: For a complete list of required supplies, please click Product Details, above.
- Contact: If you have questions, please check out our Class FAQs; or call us at (212) 420-8796,12-6 weekends, 12-7 weekdays; or email us at [email protected].
More Information: If you would like us to let you know when we schedule this class again, please enter your email in the field below.