This beginner's hand embroidery workshop puts you on the path to stitching right away! Using our beautiful Mini Sampler Kit, we'll cover the basics of embroidery, including all the stitches used in our Leaf, Herringbone, and Criss Cross Patterns. Every student will receive a Mini Sampler Kit in the color of his or her choice, so just bring yourself... no supplies required!
- Skills Covered: Plying floss, putting fabric into a hoop, employing basics techniques, stitching embroidery stitches, and lots more!
- Experience Required: None
- Instructor: Kaelyn Garcia
- Location: Purl Soho, 459 Broome Street, New York City
- Our classes are designed for students age 14 and older, but children ages 10-13 are also welcome in the company of an adult. Please be sure to reserve a spot for both of you! And we're sorry, but we can not accommodate children under 10.
- Contact: If you have questions, please check out our Class FAQs; or call us at (212) 420-8796,12-6 weekends, 12-7 weekdays; or email us at email@example.com.