Start your crochet journey with its most classic motif, the granny square! Mastering it puts the crochet basics under your belt and prepares you to make your very first granny square blanket! Go from novice to budding crochet enthusiast in these two 3-hour classes.
- Skills Covered: Making a foundation ring, a chain stitch, a slip stitch, a double crochet, and lots more!
- Experience Required: None
- Instructor: Grace Bilbao
- Location: Purl Soho, 459 Broome Street, New York City
- Supplies: For a complete list of required supplies, please click Product Details, above.
- Our classes are designed for students age 14 and older, but children ages 10-13 are also welcome in the company of an adult. Please be sure to reserve a spot for both of you! And we're sorry, but we can not accommodate children under 10.
- Contact: If you have questions, please check out our Class FAQs; or call us at (212) 420-8796,12-6 weekends, 12-7 weekdays; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.