Start your crochet journey with its most classic motif, the granny square! Mastering it puts the crochet basics under your belt and prepares you to make your very first granny square blanket! Go from novice to budding crochet enthusiast in these two 3-hour classes.
- Skills Covered: Making a foundation ring, a chain stitch, a slip stitch, a double crochet, and lots more!
- Experience Required: None
- Location: Purl Soho, 459 Broome Street, New York City
- Supplies: For a complete list of required supplies, please click Product Details, above.
- Contact: If you have questions, please check out our Class FAQs; or call us at (212) 420-8796,12-6 weekends, 12-7 weekdays; or email us at email@example.com.
More Information: If you would like us to let you know when we schedule this class again, please enter your email in the field below.