- 1 (1, 2) skeins of Blue Sky Alpacas' Royal Alpaca, 100% royal alpaca. We used the colors Alabaster, Cafe Au Lait, and Spanish Leather.
- We no longer carry the yarns we used to work the yoke, but an excellent substitute is Koigu Wool Design's Koigu KPM Needlepoint Yarn in 4 colors (1 or 2 skeins each), 100% merino wool.
- US 3, 20- or 24-inch circular needles (or size needed to get the correct gauge)
- A set of US 3 double pointed needles (or same size as gauge needle)
- US 2, 20- or 24-inch circular needles (or one size smaller than gauge needle)
- A set of US 2 double pointed needles (or one size smaller than gauge needle)
- 4 small stitch holders
- A size B (2.5mm) crochet hook
- Two 3/8-inch buttons in a coordinating color. We used Purl Soho's Small Round Buttons.
28 stitches = 4 inches in stockinette stitch, using the larger needles
Newborn (6, 12) months
Finished Chest Circumference: 17 (19, 21) inches
Finished Length from Bottom Edge to Top of Shoulder: 8 1/4 (9 1/2, 10 3/4) inches